The Automotive Cashier/Receptionist is responsible for preparing records, accepting payment in forms of cash/credit card/checks or outside funding. Also submitting claims to outside sources and distributors and following up on payment as needed. Administering in house rental vehicles though software provided by the dealership.
We are looking to fill a part time position at RK Auto Group. You will have the opportunity to work in all three of our dealerships. This position will be backing up our cashiers when they take their lunch break or have the day off. When not cashiering, we will have you in our accounting office learning various duties. Great opportunity to move up within. The hours will be Mon, Wed, Thurs and Friday 11-4 and Tues will be 8-5. There will also be extra hours available when staff is out.
- Process claims on a timely basis for each advisor or manager. .
- Efficiently and effectively coordinate with advisors to ensure proper payments.
- Communicates issues and train others regarding compliance with dealership requirements.
- Ensure repair order document storage complies with established corporate, legal and manufacturer’s retention requirements.
- Responsible for working schedules.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Must possess strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of computers (MS Word, Excel, etc.).
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Excellent communication skills
We offer competitive pay, health, paid vacation, paid holidays, and a professional work environment.
Become a member of a winning team that offers growth opportunity, excellent earning potential and leadership that appreciates your drive, skills and ability.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
Its Time To Make The Most Important Move Of Your Career!