Parts Counter Person helper / Shipper and Receiver
Our Dealerships seeks a full time, motivated, Parts helper.
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you have unlimited career potential?
- Are you an enthusiastic individual who wants to work for a mission driven company?
- Do you have a desire to Succeed!
Then our Company is the right fit for you! We are seeking a Parts Helper to join our professional team.
Parts Helper Include but are not limited to:
- Order, receive, bill and scanning of vehicle parts.
- Maintain proper storage of parts.
- Assist with parts inventory management.
- Keep department and work area orderly, neat, and clean.
- Maintain a superior level of customer service.
- Shipping and Receiving duties.
- Other duties as directed by management.
Automotive Parts Counter Qualifications:
- Must be a customer-oriented, self-motivated team player
- Prior automotive or body shop parts experience is a plus, either from a retail parts outlet or a dealership setting.
- Must be computer literate
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule. M-F 8am-5pm.
- Must have a valid driver's license. with few to no points on driving record.
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization.
Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
Medical, Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service Paid-time-off
Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
Continued training through the manufacturer.
Opportunities for career advancement.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button